Live Ops Specialist
Play 3arabi, a leading publisher of games focused on the MENA region and the Arabic language, is seeking to hire Live Ops Specialists in Amman and Ramallah to work on our current and upcoming games.
The Live Ops Specialist is the absolute game expert in charge of creating, planning, communicating and optimizing game activities, events, and promotions for her / his games. She / He aims to boost player engagement, monetization, and experience by keeping players on their feet for delightful events, surprises, and around-the-clock support. Reporting and collaborating with Product Managers, the Live Ops Specialist is the heart of Live Games that makes the experience much more fun, enjoyable, and unforgettable.
You arepassionate about games, customer-focused, creative, able to think on your feet, highly organized, result-driven, with a good visual sense, able to make data-driven decisions, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and most importantly, have a high sense of ownership.
- Own the Live Operation’s planning, define in-game and off-game actions and events, and execute on them
- Collaborate with the Product Managers and Marketing Managers to define the events, activities and promotions strategy in the games
- Build a good relationship with the players and improve the game community
- Design, create, execute, and manage social media posts related to the game
- Communicate with the players and answer their concerns on various platforms
- Analyze, report and continuously aim to improve all in-game actions against targets
- Benchmark and analyze Live ops best practices in the industry
- Passion for games
- Excellent command of spread sheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
- Great presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Very good English skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience working on games operated as a service and / or MMO games
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is a plus (SQL, HTML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a definite advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in games as a Community Manager, Product Manager, or in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor degree in marketing, economics, or related fields
Please apply with your CV in English and a cover letter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Live Ops Specialist. We’re looking forward hearing from you!