Play 3arabi, a leading publisher of games focused on the MENA region and the Arabic language, is seeking to hire Marketing Officers in Amman, Jordan and Ramallah, Palestine to work on our current and upcoming games.
A marketing officer is the genius that gives life to game organisms. She / he attracts, acquires, and analyzes players on a daily basis, and optimizes paid and organic user acquisition to make sure each game is getting enough of the right users to make it more fun for everyone, as well as ensure it is scaling in a healthy way. A marketing officer creates and regulates the water supply for the living garden that is the game.
You arepassionate about games, crazy about marketing and communication, creative, analytical, able to think on your feet, highly organized, result-driven, able to make data-driven decisions, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and most importantly, have a high sense of ownership.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using various CPM, CPI, and digital marketing channels
- Build partnerships with distributors, agencies, and influencers, and work with them to reach user acquisition targets while maintaining the quality of acquired users under the given budgets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the findings
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare landing pages, images, texts, videos, and other creatives for marketing and social media purposes
- Find ways to enhance organic games growth through continuously preparing and optimizing the SEO, SEM, and ASO of our games
- Develop and employ marketing and community policies, strategies, and best-practices
- Passion for games
- Passion for learning
- Excellent command of spread sheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great presentation and documentation skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in marketing, economics, or related fields
- Experience marketing mobile games or apps
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other media tools is a definite advantage
Please apply with your CV in English and a cover letter by sending an email to email@example.com with the title: Marketing Officer, or filling the following form. We’re looking forward hearing from you!