Play 3arabi, a leading publisher of games focused on the MENA region and the Arabic language, is seeking to hire Product Specialists in Amman, Jordan to work on our current and upcoming games.
As a Product Specialist, you will initially be assisting Product Managers in various tasks including testing, analyzing, planning, and localizing games and their features, creating content, as well as analyzing, reporting, and recommending changes that have positive effects on the games experience and performance.
You are your games’ biggest champion and biggest critic, and you will be collaborating with different teams including art, development, marketing, community, and live operations.
You arepassionate about games, resourceful, analytical, able to think on your feet, highly organized, result-driven, able to make data-driven decisions, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and most importantly, have a high sense of ownership.
- Testing ongoing tasks and results and assuring a high-quality for each game build
- Brainstorming new ideas to create the best games, content, and game features
- Planning new product features, content, and updates
- Coordinating features, priorities, releases, and projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing storefront pages, including copy, screenshots and metadata
- Working with marketing and live ops to optimize the games’ performance post-launch
- Analyzing game data, metrics, and KPIs, and making recommendations based on the results
- Creating and presenting reports, presentations, and projections for games
- Passion for games
- Passion for learning
- Excellent command of spread sheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great presentation and documentation skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in engineering, economics, or related fields
- Experience working in games in a product or production role
- PMP and / or MBA is big plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other media tools is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
Growth Learning / Potential
- Learn and understand gaming and other internet industry metrics and KPIs
- Managing an entire game product from start to publishing and live operations
Please apply with your CV in English and a cover letter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Product Specialist, or fill the following form. We’re looking forward hearing from you!